|Voltage & Amps||11-28 VDC @ 7-3.5 amps (single colour) & 4.8 - 2.4 amp (dual colour)|
|Glass Lens||Borosilicate flat lens|
|Beam Angle||140 degrees|
|Material||Nickel Plated Aluminium Bronze|
|Life Expectancy||40,000 hours|
SINGLE COLOUR ONLY
1. With your purchase you will have the surface mount light and one IP68 connection enclosure.
2. Prior to drilling the 9mm cable hole ensure that there is internal space for sealing the cable.
3. It is important to locate the connection enclosure close to the cable entry and above the bilge so that you have good access to make the connections. A shorter cable will lower the cable volt drop. See pic-ture below for preparing cable to connection enclo-sure. Red is positive, Black is negative and Green is earth.
4. When the cable hole has been drilled screw the light gently to the hull. Then screw the connection enclosure to the safe location inside the hull and work a route for the light cable to the connection en-closure. Pass the cable into the connection enclosure and cut the cable to a length so that you can do the connection as shown.
5. It is your responsibility to run the correct size sup-ply cable (min 2.5mm sq) to the light connection en-closure. The connection enclosure has a 10 amp fuse that will protect your supply cable for one lamp at 12v. When you have connected the enclosure check you have the correct polarity.
6. Gently screw the lights to the hull and make the connection to the enclosure and switch on the lights to check they are working.
7. Remove the lights from the hull and coat the rear part of the light with 3M 4200 sealant and firmly screw the lights to the hull also seal the cable entries on the inside. When secure remove excess sealant and leave untill sealant has cured.
8. During the sealant curing time connect the earth cable to the light ( as shown below) in the connector enclosure to the cathodic protection anode using a single core 1.5mm square cable.
9. Finally coat the light face with anti-fouling paint.