S00650 75 SA 250
This is a “through-hull” submersible marine light for welding into aluminium and steel hulls. Maintenance of the light is carried out from inside the hull.
Our patent pending internal SA ( Super Adjustable) unit allows the beam angle to be varied from a narrow to wide beam, and to universally move the beam direction by 20 degrees from within the projector housing.
We advise that the light be installed 250mm below the minimum waterline when the yacht is loaded with 50% fuel and 50% water, and that the light be angled 15 degrees downwards. To achieve this there are 3 models - Flush, 30 degree and 50 degree.
The UL Ti MATE 75 SA has a larger aperture which increases the light output by 25%. The stainless steel model comes as standard with Ice Class Lloyds Approval and has been pressurised to 80 bar. The aluminium model is IPX8 to 10 bar.
|Lamp Type||MSD Metal Halide 150w|
|Lamp Life||3000 Hours - Colour Temp - 7000 K|
|Voltage / Amps||250 watt 90/265vac- 2.4/1.2A|
|Ballast||250 watt electronic in IP 65 Enclosure|
|Glass Lens||Borosilicate glass|
|Material||Steel and 5083 ALU|
|Light Output||250w 19,000 Lumens|
Diagrams (Click to enlarge.)
- The hole cut-out should be cut to suit insert angle.
- Maximum hull plate thickness should be 12mm for the flush and 20mm for the 30 & 50 degree.
- For Lamp Maintenance allow 150mm behind the ignitor.
- 250w - Recommended maximum distance between ballast and projector 25m.
- Cable - 2 core 1mm square- Max cable diameter 6mm ( Part No S92532-1.0).