S00650 75 150
The UL Ti MATE 75 Fixed is a “through-hull” submersible marine light for welding into aluminium and steel hulls. Maintenance of the light is carried out from inside the hull.
It does not include the SA 'Super Adjustable' unit and has been introduced to compete fairly with other fixed lights on the market. The lens aperture is exactly the same as the SA to give the same maximum light output.
This new light is also shorter in length to the SA unit so that it is easier to fit into those small areas.
We advise that the light be installed 250mm below the minimum waterline when the yacht is loaded with 50% fuel and 50% water, and that the light be angled 15 degrees downwards. To achieve this there are 3 models - Flush, 30 degree and 50 degree.
The stainless steel model comes as standard with Ice Class Lloyds Approval and has been pressurised to 80 bar. The aluminium model is IPX8 to 10 bar.
|Lamp Type||MSD Metal Halide 150w|
|Lamp Life||3000 Hours - Colour Temp - 7000 K|
|Voltage / Amps||150 watt 120(V3)/230(V2) - 1.4/0.7.A|
|Ballast||150 watt electronic in IP 65 Enclosure|
|Glass Lens||Borosilicate glass|
|Material||Steel and 5083 ALU|
|Light Output||150w 12,000 Lumens|
Diagrams (Click to enlarge.)
- The hole cut-out should be cut to suit the insert angle.
- Maximum hull plate thickness should be 12mm for the flush and 20mm for the 30 & 50 degree.
- For Lamp Maintenance allow 60mm behind the cable gland.
- 150w - Recommended maximum distance between ballast and projector 10m.
- Cable - High temp. silicone 3 core (Part No S00111).